AutoTremWah – filter modulation by LFO and input signal (Win, OSX)
The plugin AutoTremWah combines features of the previous plugin PechenegTremolo and envelope filter. You can choose 3 types of filter, 3 types of filter envelope regime, set the sensitivity to the input signal and parameters of the filters. As in the PechenegTremolo you can set the LFO parameters.
- use all the features of PechenegTremolo plugin
- switch off LFO and use only input envelope signal to control filter cutoffs
- use only LFO or a mix LFO + input envelope
- control smoothness of the input envelope by the attack knob
- control sensitivity of envelope to input signal by the sens sliders
- Choose between Low Pass (LP), Band Pass (BP) and Wah filters. The Wah filter parameters were adapted to fit the Vox V847 wah pedal
- control filter resonance by the Res knob
- control lower and upper filter cutoffs by cutoff 1 and cutoff 2 knobs
- swap the Wah filter peaks shapes by the swap button on the filter response plot from the right side
- Control dry/wet ratio by the mix knob
Please download the demo version in order to test the plugin.
AutoTremWahDemo, Mac OS X 10.15 AU (64):
Try now Downloaded 64 times.
AutoTremWahDemo, Win VST3 (64):
Try now Downloaded 58 times.
AutoTremWah, Mac OS X 10.15 AU (64):
AutoTremWah, Win VST3 (64)*:
*We release the VST3 version for Windows because Steinberg stopped supporting VST2